What did you do when you were a kid?
This design is based on the 14th day of 365 Days Project.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
- 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Classic fit
- Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
- 1×1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs, and waistband, with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and waistband
Washing: Wash inside out with water around 104°F/40°C with similar colors. A gentle cycle is desirable. Avoid using bleach, if necessary use non-chlorine bleach (would be dangerous for your clothes)
Ironing: Iron inside-out on the lowest setting if necessary. Do not iron the printed areas.
Drying: If the garments require dry-cleaning, you can use any solvent except the trichloroethylene. Tumble-dry these garments on medium.
Estimated shipping time:
- North America and Europe: 3-10 business days
- World: 10-20 business days
I send orders out on average within 3 days of ordering. Actual delivery time will depend on season, customs and a lot of other stuff. Don't forget about Christmas madness 😂